What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that our website may place on your computer or mobile device (“Device”) via your web browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your Device’s hard drive. Some of the cookies store information required for this website to function properly. Other cookies help us improve the website for you by tracking how many people visit the website, which pages they visit, and how frequently.
Some cookies are deleted at the end of each browser session. These are called “session cookies”. They allow website operators to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window.
Other cookies remain on your Device for a longer period (as specified in the cookie). These are called “persistent cookies”. They are activated each time you visit the website that created that particular cookie.
How to delete and block cookies
Turning off the browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons and cookies from measuring the relevance and effectiveness of our site/emails and advertising as well as the tailored advertising brought to you by our partners. You may also not be able to use all the interactive features of our site/emails if cookies are disabled. If you no longer wish to receive tailored advertisements from us, third party advertising networks, or if you would like more information about this practice, please visit: www.aboutads.info
Can I withdraw my consent?
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
What happens if I block or refuse to accept cookies?
Accepting cookies is a condition of using this website, so if you refuse or block cookies, we can’t guarantee your ability to use this site or how it will perform during your visit.
What cookies do we use and why?
The cookies used on our site are categorised as follows:
“Strictly necessary” cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
– Remember selections you’ve made or information you’ve entered on forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session;
– Identify you as being logged in to our website;
– Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works;
– Remember selections you’ve made that allow us to deliver you the correct content, such as your language and region preferences.
– Route users to specific applications of a service or specific servers.
“Performance” cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g., which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use Performance cookies for:
– Web Analytics: To provide statistics on how our website is used;
– Ad Response Rates: To see how effective our advertisements are, including those pointing to our sites;
– Affiliate Tracking: To provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products purchased;
– Error Management: To help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
“Functionality” cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use Functionality cookies to:
– Remember settings you’ve applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
– Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey;
– Show you when you’re logged in to the website.
“Targeting” cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. Third parties provide these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
We use Targeting cookies to:
– Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites;
– Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact: email@example.com